Technical Specifications :
Shanthi Livestock Farm Builder & Developers is a professional manufacturer and supplier of prefabricated houses and steel structures.Which is integrated with the designing,manufacturing,assembling and marketing of steel structure.The Stall fed goat & sheep farming shed is an pre-engineered steel structure.We just need the environment,location,climate like the local wind,temperature,snow and so on. Based on that the steel structure is designed exactly to enhance the growth & reproductivity and to eliminate the mortality rate in livestock.Our steel structure workshop is good & easy for installation.Its stable structure,can withstand earthquake.It is water proof,energy conserving and environmental protective,etc.
The characteristics of steel:
Structure is reliable:
The flexible structure systems of light steel, safe and reliable, meet the structure design specification demand of the building.
Disassemble and assemble conveniently:
Can disassemble and assemble many times. The fixing only needs simple tool. Average each person can fix 20 to 30 sqm every day, 6 people can finish one standard prefab of 3KX 10K only need 2days.
The whole house is elegant in appearance, bright and lustrous.
Environmental protection and economized:
The house is reasonable in design, dis-assembley and assembly is simple and convenient, can be recycled many times, the proportion of goods damaged is low.
Steel Space Frame structure.
Cladding material Features: Galvanized purlin , color steel sheet, fittings , etc..
Advantages of our Shelter structure:
How to check the quality of plastic slats ?
Important points to keep in mind before buying plastic slattef floor for goat & sheep farming
No 1 1. check the raw material used to manufacture the plastic slats if its pure polyproplyene plastic slatted floor go ahead confidentally..
2. check the size of plastic slatted floor if it is 600 mm * 600mm or 600mm * 400mm it will have good support for floor
3. It should not bend more or it should be too stiff if its so it means quality is poor
4. It should have good load barring capacity atleast 200 kgs/sq.mtr
5. Check the individual weight of plastic slats ... it should not be in lesser weight
6. Check the interlocking connecting clips on all the four sides of the plastic slats... if the plastic slats has strong reciprocal clips on all sides of slats go ahead confidentally
7. see reinforcements on the backside of plastic slats...if the plastic slats has double reinforcements on backside it can bear good load barring capacity
8. Anti - slip or anti skid surace should be present on the surface of slats
9. Check the design, quality & worth of it before you buy
Where to Buy Plastic Slatted floor for goat & Sheep Farm?
We Manufacture & supply pure polyproplyene plastic slatted flooring for goat & sheep farming which is of high quality & durability
Plastic Slatted Floor
Model No 1
Model No 2
Model No 3
Model No 4
Model No 5